5 Thai women chef-restaurateurs present 2 evenings of elevated Thai comfort food and drinks inspired by Southern California ingredients but deeply rooted in traditional Thai flavors and cooking techniques: SoCal x SoThai!
We celebrate the opportunity to come together in honor of all our Thai moms, aunts, and grandmas who have inspired us in and out of the kitchen.
→ Chef Vanda Asapahu - Ayara Thai
→ Chef Tam Debhakam - Baan Tepa & Top Chef Thailand Season 1 Winner!
→ Chef June Intrachat - Otus Thai
→ Pastry Chef Cathy Asapahu - Ayara Thai
→ Mixologist Joy Yuon - The Base Co & Holy Basil
Meal includes 6 dishes, 1 dessert, and 1 drink. Price per person is inclusive of tax and service charge/gratuity.
Menu (subject to change, as we're still finalizing it)
- Mini brioche toast : whipped mayo, pork floss, nori powder, black sesame seeds
- Dry aged tuna: crispy shallots, spicy lime fish sauce jelly, nasturtium
- Sweet potato pillow: curry creme fraiche and cilantro flower
- Nam Prik Chili Relish
- Pa-lor Braised Pork Belly with Soft Yolk Egg
- Kaeng Lueang "yellow" curry: bamboo, lotus roots, pickled nasturtium seeds, Branzino
- Bittermelon + Egg
- Khao Yum: toasted coconut, peaches, makrut lime leaves, lemongrass, rice berry
- Khai Jeaw Fuffy Omelet + Thai Sriracha + Chili Fish Sauce
- Hom Mali Rice
- Blackberry mille feuille with coconut whipped ganache and lime
- White Sand: Dragonfruit, Rosemary, Prosecco , Lime Juice, garnish, Soda Water with Meringue
- Non-Alcoholic Cocktail: Dragonfruit, Rosemary, Juniper berry, Lime, Soda water
Availability for dietary substitutions is limited. Please email us if you have questions.